Friday, September 14, 2012

Taking care of trashy business.

Time to figure out how/what to do with my trash. There's no pick up in Santa Fe county, so it's off to the dump, known here as the transfer station. I'm guessing what gets left here might get moved somewhere else to consolidate. Not sure about that
There's a yearly permit required. $75.00. There's no charge for recycleables. So household trash is what you're paying for. It doesn't seem too bad, other than I miss my big green container. I don't think I'd put any trash outside here, too many dogs or other creatures that could get into it. 

 
This is the area where I live.
road where we walk
Don't forget, you can click on any picture to see a larger image. Leave a comment also, if you like something or want to complain about something :>)

No comments:

Post a Comment