Thursday, September 13, 2012

Exploring. Food.

I think that I've found quite a few of the different grocery store chains here in Santa Fe. A girl has to eat, don't ya know! Let me list them,
Smith's (a Kroger chain)
Albertson's
Natural Grocers
Sprouts (isn't there a new one in G J?)
Whole Foods
Trader Joes was my most recent find yesterday. It's on the other side of town, so it'll only be an occasional visit.
A couple I haven't been to yet:
La Montanita Co-op
Paisano Market
plus there's a spice shop I'd like to visit.

 Before my visit to Trader Joe's,
I had a late breakfast at the Santa Fe Bakery and Cafe.

Santa Fe Bakery
The carne adovaba burrito was huge, filled with yummy chili seasoned chunks of pork. I'll be back here for sure. I was told by another customer that it's the best place in town. It has a huge menu, serving all sorts of things.
Another excellent place I've eaten at is the Blue Corn Cafe. The BEST chili rellanos I've had in a few years.
 Blue Corn Cafe and Brewery

Are you hungry yet?


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment