Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Another day tending to business.

I spent this afternoon getting my car registered and trading my Colorado license for a New Mexico license. The final plastic copy will come in the mail. What they do is punch a hole in the out of state license and give you a paper copy of your NM one. So you need to carry both with you till the hard copy gets here.
I also have a pretty turquoise blue license plate, it looks like this one. 

The dogs and I discovered that the cows are now grazing in the area that we walk. I was trying to be careful and stay away from them, after all it's not like there isn't enough room. So, yesterday morning when we were almost back to the car, who should I see heading our way...
Fortunately I got the dogs in the car before they got any closer. They were too close for me. 
Ella was growling at them, she's so brave. I told her she'd be a squashed dog if one of them stepped on her.

          There's probably a dozen or so that are grazing in all.

The other exciting happening yesterday was Ria, deciding to go explore on the other side of the barb wire fence. It's not like there's not enough room to roam, the grass is always greener on the other side, I guess.
It took a little bit of work to figure out how to get her back through the fence. I'm not quite sure how she got through in the first place, but thankfully, I have my handy wooden walking stick that I used to lift up the fence so she could scoot underneath. All in a days adventure for Ria!

                                          tonight's view







Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment