Friday, September 21, 2012

Railroad Yard and Guadalupe St

I took my car in to have a little work done, so I had the mechanic drop me off near the Railyard Park.This is a revitalized area on the corner of Guadalupe St and Cerrillos Rd. There's various shops and places to eat. Very upscale.






Today's trains, the Santa Fe Southern and the New Mexican RailRunner.

  The original train station, not sure what year this is from.                                 
            The Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe
417 Aqua Fria St Santa Fe NM

It was inspiring to see a few people come up to the statue, make the sign of the cross, and offer prayer.

After all of my walking around, my feet were tired. I sat here waiting for my ride, and ready to go home. 
Life was good, no check engine light on. Halfway home, that darn check engine light came on again!! So, I'll be making a trip back to the garage to see what the code reader says.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment