Thursday, February 7, 2013

Sharing good news

Wishing Heart
Stitches Holding Me Together   


 Are you wondering about the pics of these small art quilts that I made ages ago after I was in the accident. Making them was a part of my rehab process, not because anyone told me to, just because I wanted to see if I could. It was really important to me. I took part in an online quilt group through Fiberarts of Southern California, a group for artists with disabilities.
   Recently, I was asked to be part of a book that's in the process of being put together about quilt artists with disabilities. There are 20 or so artists whose stories will be shared. Some well known, others like me. Offering hope and inspiration for people in the world at large.


Another View
 Closer to home, here are a few other pics from my house and locally.
Patio This area extends upwards behind the casita.

Side yard closest to Camino Rincon

No comments:

Post a Comment