Friday, February 1, 2013

Gorgeous ranch on outskirts of Pecos owned by a famous person




East side of Sangre De Cristo Mountains


another mountain view
Time is flying by. And I'm still not unpacked :>( I'm making headway though. I have quite abit  more unpacked and put away.

 I've also been taking care of the insurance stuff relating to getting hit last week. In case you haven't seen my car, here's a shot of what it looked like afterwards. I was just going to the post office to pick up a package, went through the 4 way stop, before I could get all the way through, BAM! This guy wasn't paying attention, told me that he didn't see me even though it was 2:30 in the afternoon on a clear day. Driving a red volvo to boot, what's there not to see!
 I wasn't hurt, the dogs were shook up as they were riding in the back of the car. I was shook up though, so much so that I didn't even think to call the police. After picking up my package at the post office, I did go to the state patrol office and pick up the forms I need to fill out since it wasn't reported. I have uninsured motorist coverage on my auto policy, so it'll "only" cost $250 to have it fixed. And the estimate was only $2650!
Sheesh...

I'll settle for dull and boring about this point. Too much excitement for me :>)



No comments:

Post a Comment