Sunday, November 11, 2012

II didn't realize I haven't posted in quite awhile.

So, it's finally gotten cold here. I was glad I had my "new" to me coat (thanks to Goodwill) and my hat, mittens and wraparound cowl on when I took the dogs out. I even whipped up a new coat for Ella, made from a boiled wool jacket (also courtesy of Goodwill.




 I've bought a few new pieces of furniture. A shelving unit, using it in the kitchen.
Also a printer table which will fit both my printer and my desktop.  I've spent a whooping $35 for both of these pieces. I'm a happy camper.


I had to drive to Eldorado to pick up the printer table. Eldorado is about 35 mins from where I live. It's in the foothills, different landscape than in La Cienega. I'm not sure that I like it better. It's wide open with beautiful views. The house where I bought this sat up on a hill. There were snowflakes falling when I came out of the house.
Eldorado looking south.



 The people who I bought the printer table from were moving to Vero Beach FL. Good choice. Their house was listed by Sotheby's. It seems to be an active realty company here. Guess that means a lot of high end houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment