Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Catching Up

I've recovered from my whirlwind week, two trips to Colorado in a week's time, moving out of a storage shed and hauling some things here to Santa Fe and some things to store in my brother's garage. Big thanks for that. I am officially moved out of my storage shed!

The weather here is gorgeous, the fall colors are beautiful. I tried to show a video of the panoramic view but Blogger isn't cooperating at the moment.

This is the hill I walk to get to the spot where I shot the video. And it goes up even higher than this picture shows!

This is another view of the backside of the hill, looking down into the valley.
I think this is a gorgeous estate that's for sale, I'd love to win the lottery and buy this. see it  here.




This pic is of a very old church just down the road from where I live, La Capilla de San Antonio. 
Santa Fe River runs through this canyon  

No comments:

Post a Comment